Business

Why did I decide to shoot weddings?

20:20

Some people ask me this question on a regular basis and it's a good question in it's core.
Why am I a wedding photographer?

Everyone has to know why they do what they do and why it makes them happy or not.

Weddings in Ireland have evolved in a short period of time. People started to pay attention to details. Brides like spending more time on stationary, wedding favours, flowers and quirky little surprises  in general. 

A wedding day for an Irish couple has become a day where the Bride gets to bring out her creativity. And when you arrive to a wedding that was created in a special most elegant or quirky way... It takes your breath away.

Of course people on a wedding day are so much more genuine than in a fashion industry for example. If they thank you, it's genuine, if they laugh along with you at your jokes, it's genuine too... There is no pretence, it's right there, right in front of you. 

As a result, when my wedding hours are over, I get to leave the couple that are full of smiles, gratitude and warmth. It inspires me. It makes me think about the things that I can do better to make my future couples even happier! 
At the end of the day, I am surrounded by genuine happiness.


And that is why I do what I do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Katya Koliban Photography. Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook