For Brides

Who do I look up to?

12:23


When you work in any creative industry you have your heroes, your idols, people that you look up to. In my humble opinion any industry is creative or can be made so by you.

I'm picky and selective. When I look up to people I look for simplicity. It is either in their style of photography or the way they engage with the audience.

The two wedding photographers that I admire are http://jasminestar.com/ and http://katelynjames.com/ 

I think it's important to have someone that you admire and that you learn from. There's a lot to learn when you are starting off. When you think about how much those people earn from what they do, it's feels unachievable. 

The main and most important lesson that I get out through following these two people is consistency in what you do. The rest will come out naturally!

"If your only goal is to become rich, you will never achieve it."

John D. Rockefeller



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Katya Koliban Photography. Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook