Motivation

MY GOLDEN PIGGY BANK

20:49


It will be a year in September since I officially opened up my business and started working for myself. Although it is a little bit more than that since I decided that I wanted to be a Wedding Photographer.


For me, the time has come to sit down and drag myself out of some seriously sinking thoughts. So, I created a list. I wrote down, carefully, everything that made me happy, made me proud of myself and made me realise that I exceeded my own expectations. 

I am darn happy to be shooting weddings, to be driving my own car and to be sharing it with you guys. It's time to start reminding myself about that list of achievements more often.

Make a list, add to that list and never forget to look back on how bigger and stronger you've become reaching something you've never expected!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Katya Koliban Photography. Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook