Motivation

It's time to be your own best friend

21:16



Recently I visited a social event and met a lot of people that I haven’t spoken to in a long while since we finished school. 

Everyone knew what I am up to at the moment, due to my Facebook exposure, and moreover they kept on complimenting me on my work.



Often enough I sit behind my computer screen feeling like I’m completely alone. It feels like nobody looks at my work or even notices me. And with this goes my social presence sometimes. And it’s understandable, I’m a sole trader and I work on my own.

However meeting all those people there with their warm words of encouragement and love it became clear to me that being a friend to myself is all I have to do. 


It’s important to keep on going, it’s as simple as that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Katya Koliban Photography. Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook