Personal

Cat Soul at a Cat Show

16:49

A good few months ago I visited a cat show... It was one of the most exciting things I have ever went to. There were so many breeds and people were allowed to hold all of them and pet them.... 


Classic British shorthair adult kitty cat... sleeping soundly!


I'm not sure what breed this guy is, but he was so tired and stressed out... I decided to leave him alone.


This is my favourite girl, british golden chinchilla... importer right from Moscow!


Here's another unusual British breed... a lovely young kitty... 


This guys is Norwegian Forest Cat... He's big and fluffy!


Naked buddies! I never liked them until I met them in person, he's a Sphynx.. these kitties are so friendly and soooo soft, you'd never wanna leave those alien creatures after you meet them.


Here a Maine Coon! Most intelligent cat I have met at the show. He was sitting on a chair like any other human there, watching the examination of other kitty cats, waiting patiently for his turn. Those intelligent eyes are still embedded in my mind!


This is another wonderful Maine Coon!


This buddy's breed I forgot. Some wonderful colour point that is extraordinary in it's beauty.


Longhair exotic kitty! His fur was so puurrrrfect and so long... If you think you know what I'm talking about... I'm going to tell you, you don't!


And one more exotic squishy face with eyes with different colours!


I enjoyed every bit of this show and... I wanted to buy every single one of those breeds by the end of it. I'm looking forward to something like that again. Oh and by the way... rumor has it, a Cat Cafe is due to be opened in Ireland... Can't wait!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Katya Koliban Photography. Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook